Standard wills

Suitable for people with straightforward family relationships and/or lower value assets.

Get in touch
For one person
For a couple

Complex wills

Suitable for people with more complicated family relationships, or who have financial dependants with special needs, or who are hoping to protect their share of the family home for children from a previous relationship, to name a few examples.

These types of wills offer bespoke solutions to more complicated situations. Most law firms have a sliding scale of charges for complex wills but Dead Good Wills gives a price promise of one fixed fee for any variation of these types of wills.

Get in touch
For one person
For a couple

Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs)

LPAs allow you to appoint trusted people to act on your behalf in case you lose mental capacity to manage your own finances or make decisions about your health and welfare. You can also allow people to act as your attorneys to assist you with your financial transactions even while you still have full capacity. They are incredibly useful documents to have and ideally will be put in place far in advance of you actually needing them. There are two kinds of Lasting Power of Attorney - one for property and finance and the other for health and welfare decisions.

Get in touch
One LPA for one person
One LPA each for a couple
Both LPAs for one person
Both LPAs for a couple

* Please note these prices include the Office of the Public Guardian’s registration fee which is currently £82 per LPA. LPAs have to be registered with the Office of the Public Guardian before you can use them.

Letter of wishes

You may choose to add a more informal letter to your will. Letters of wishes are not legally binding like your will, but give you the opportunity to leave a more personal note of your wishes to your family and friends.

Get in touch

Severance of joint tenancy

If you currently co-own your house with someone else as joint tenants, when you die your share will automatically pass to the co-owner and not by your will. If you wish your share of the house to pass according to your will instead, then you will need to own it as tenants-in-common. A legal document putting this into effect can be prepared.


Get in touch

Special packages

Dead Good Wills can offer discounts if you are interested in making Wills and LPAs at the same time. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to receive a quote.

Discounts available

Get in touch

There is no VAT payable.

Looking for a professional will writing service?